|Information on tender
|Name of project:
|| Contact System Supply
|Source of financing:
||Invitation for Bids
Date: 6 November 2017
and Title: 3527-UZB: Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC) Corridor 2 (Pap-Namangan-Andijan) Railway Electrification Project
Contract No. and Title: P04: Contact System Supply
Deadline for Submission of Bids: 18 December 2017
1. The Republic of Uzbekistan has applied for financing from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) toward the cost of CAREC Corridor 2 (Pap-Namangan-Andijan) Railway Electrification Project. Part of this financing will be used for payments under the contract named above. Bidding is open to Bidders from eligible source countries of ADB.
2. The Joint-Stock Company "O'zbekiston Temir Yo'llari" (the “Purchaser”) now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Contact System Supply in one (1) indivisible package (the “Goods”):
• Contact system polymer insulator
• Steel insulated console
• Clamp assembly of console
• Anchor pull-off
• Reinforced concrete anchor
• Tri-radial reinforced concrete foundation
• Reinforced concrete contact system mast
Details and specifications are provided in the Bidding Document.
• International competitive bidding will be conducted in accordance with the ADB’s Single-Stage: One-Envelope bidding procedure and is open to all Bidders from eligible countries as described in the Bidding Document. Successful completion as main supplier within the last 3 years, of at least 2 contracts each valued at US$15M with nature, and complexity similar to the scope of supply described in Section 6 (Schedule of Supply).
• Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Document at the address given below from 09:00 to 18:00 hours starting 6 November 2017.
• To purchase the bidding documents, in English, eligible bidders should:
• write to the address below requesting the Bidding Document for the “Contact System Supply”
• pay a non-refundable fee of USD200 or SUM1,600,000, plus all applicable bank charges.
Joint-Stock Company "O'zbekiston Temir Yo'llari"
National Bank for Foreign Economic Activity
Branch – Mirabadskoe Otdelenie, Tashkent
OKPO – 01060290
INN - 201051951
MFO - 00875
SWIFT CODE- NBFA UZ 2X
Account Number - 20210840900600315010 (US$)
Bank Telephone - 998 (71) 293-39-75 or 299-38-39
• If requested, the bidding document may also be sent by courier for an additional fee of USD 60 deposited to the account above. No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery by the Joint-Stock Company "O'zbekiston Temir Yo'llari"
• Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 15:00 on 18 December 2017. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security in the amount specified in the bid document.
• Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidder’s representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 15:00 on 18 December 2017.
• Joint-Stock Company "O'zbekiston Temir Yo'llari" will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by bidders in connection with the preparation or delivery of Bids.
• The address referred to above is:
"O'zbekiston Temir Yo'llari"
Attn Mr A.M. Djuraev
7 Shevchenko St
Head of PIU, Room 340
Fax 998 (71) 238-8449
||Phone 998 (71) 238-8556 998(71) 237-9195